The United Women in Faith's Priscilla Circle is collecting layette items for Touch of Love and Pregnancy Choices, both here in Noblesville.
Items needed include sleepers, outfits, and onesies (all up to size 4T), as well as bibs, wipes, diapers, towels, blankets and socks. A detailed wish list is available at the information desk.
Please bring items to the church by Christmas.
Thank you for your support!
Contact Phyllis Hunter email@example.com or call the church office at 317-773-2500.
Women and men ... bring a friend and enjoy warm fellowship, delectable treats and Christmas Tea provided by the United Women in Faith’s Rebekah Circle on Wednesday, December 13 at 9:30AM in Celebration Hall (Door 2,7).
Please bring items for babies and toddlers for the Layette Project which will be donated to LifeCenters/Pregnancy Choices and Touch of Love at Riverview Hospital. Donations will also be accepted for the Lucille Raines Residence, a facility owned and operated by The United Women in Faith of Indiana to house individuals recovering from alcohol and drug addiction.
Contact Jean Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at 317-773-2500.
Meet the Circles
The following Circles meet for study, prayer, fellowship, projects and fun. New members of all ages are always welcome!
GRACE CIRCLE combines mission work with a supportive fellowship, and meets the second Tuesday of the month (August-May) at 11AM in the church parlor. Their focus is service including College Care and Indiana United Methodist Children’s Home. They chair the Lenten Breakfast. For information contact Karen Staton at 317-408-3026 or email@example.com
- Next meeting: Grace Circle will meet on Tuesday, November 14 at 11AM in the church parlor. We will be discussing the book “Girl Gone Missing” and assembling goodie bowls/trays for the hard workers at Five Star as part of the Community Appreciation.
LYDIA CIRCLE meets on the third Tuesday evening of each month at 6:30PM in the Student Ministry South room and concentrates on mission and ministry. The members have chaired the Chicken Noodle Dinner and helped at the Fishers Food Pantry. For information contact Marilyn Hensley at 317-694-7007 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next meeting: Lydia Circle will meet on Tuesday, November 14 at 6:30PM in the church library. We will be collecting for the World Thank Offering and making cards with Peg Adams.
PRISCILLA CIRCLE meets on the third Monday of the month at 6:30PM in the church parlor. The Circle hosts the Bags, Baskets and Blessings event each November. They sort, pack and deliver supplies for babies to organizations in Hamilton County that serve families in need. Luncheons and field trips provide additional opportunities for fellowship. For information contact Phyllis Hunter at 317-770-2314 or email@example.com.
- Next meeting: Priscilla Circle will not be having a regular meeting in November due to the wonderful hosting of Bags, Baskets & Blessings. Lots of fun for ALL!
REBEKAH CIRCLE’s focus is on Christian fellowship, service and learning. Meetings are on the third Wednesday of each month at 9:30AM usually in the church parlor. Field trips to faith related attractions and service events such as the Church Rummage Sale and the Christmas Tea are highlights of the year. For information contact Carol Brost at 317-896-3246 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next meeting: Rebekah Circle will meet on Wednesday, November 15 at 9:30AM in the church parlor. We will be planning the Christmas Tea and collecting monetary donations for Seasonal Support for White River kids in need.
- Metro Ministries
- NFUMC Student Ministries
- Indiana United Methodist Children’s Home
- Janus Developmental Services
- Third Phase
- The Lucille Raines Home
- Riverview Health Clinic
- NFUMC mission trips
- Prayer shawls
- Midwest Mission Distribution Center
- Noblesville Red Stocking Fund
- I-Win Foundation
- Sunshine Friends
- Come to Me Food Pantry
- Dress a Girl Around the World
- Little Angel Gowns
- Jail ministries
- McKenna Goad Scholarship Fund