Confirmation gives 6th-8th graders an opportunity to work with an adult mentor and group leaders over a three month time period. Together they walk through a variety of learning experiences designed to explore the Christian faith.
Upcoming events include ...
- SUN FEB 2 ... Confirmands & mentors serve communion at 9:30 worship.
- SUN FEB 2 ... Faith Talk #2 for confirmands, mentors & parents/grandparents, 10:30am-12:30pm in Wesley Hall. DOOR 7
- SAT FEB 15 ... Visit to St. George Orthodox Church for confirmands and mentors, 12:30-3pm.
- WED FEB 26 ... Introduction to Lent for confirmands & mentors (parents are welcome to attend too), 6:15-7pm in Whitcomb Chapel. DOOR 1
- WED FEB 26 ... Ash Wednesday Worship for confirmands & mentors (parents are welcome to attend too), 7-7:45pm in the Sanctuary. DOOR 1
- SUN MAR 8 ... Faith Talk #3 for confirmands, mentors & parents/grandparents, 10:30am-12:30pm in Wesley Hall. DOOR 7
- SUN MAR 8 ... RSVP deadline for the March 21 Family Banquet.
- SAT MAR 21 ... Confirmation Retreat for confirmands & mentors, noon-6:30pm.
- SAT MAR 21 ... Family Banquet, 5:30pm in Wesley Hall. DOOR 7
- SUN MAR 22 ... Confirmation Worship Service for confirmands, mentors, families and guests, 2pm in the Sanctuary. Confirmands report to Whitcomb Chapel by 1:30pm. DOOR 1
- Read Scripture during Sunday Worship. Pick one date ... any Sunday from 1/12-3/15, 8:30, 9:30, or 11am. Scripture sent by the Wednesday before.
- Volunteer at Sunshine Friends. Pick one date ... 1/13, 2/10, or 3/9, 6:30-8:30pm, Meet in Celebration Hall.
- Volunteer at Harbor Manor for Worship & Music with Residents. Pick one date ... 2/4 or 3/3, 6:15-7:15pm. Meet at Harbor Manor in the Community Room located across from the cafeteria.