The United Methodist Women organization provides a means for women to meet new friends, become involved in various mission and service projects, and encourage one another in the Christian faith.
Meet the Circles
The following Circles meet for study, prayer, fellowship, projects and fun. New members of all ages are always welcome!
GRACE CIRCLE combines mission work with a supportive fellowship, and meets the second Tuesday of the month (August-May) at 11AM in the church parlor. Their focus is service including College Care and Indiana United Methodist Children’s Home. They chair the Lenten Breakfast. For information contact Karen Staton at 317-408-3026 or email@example.com
- Next meeting: Grace Circle would like to thank all that came out for a fun Bingo Night. We raised $1,000 for Fueled for School! We will not be meeting in May but will have a celebration luncheon at Ford's Garage at Hamilton Town Center on Tuesday, June 13 at 11AM. We will be taking July and August off so watch for our start-up planning meeting in September.
LYDIA CIRCLE meets on the third Tuesday evening of each month at 6:30PM in the Student Ministry South room and concentrates on mission and ministry. The members have chaired the Chicken Noodle Dinner and helped at the Fishers Food Pantry. For information contact Marilyn Hensley at 317-694-7007 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next meeting: Lydia Circle went on a fun trip to South Haven, Mich. Our next meeting is Tuesday, June 20 and we will be working at Teter Retreat & Farm. We will not be meeting in July. Then on Tuesday, August 22 we will host a pitch-in at Marylin Hensley's home.
PRISCILLA CIRCLE meets on the third Monday of the month at 6:30PM in the church parlor. The Circle hosts the Bags, Baskets and Blessings event each November. They sort, pack and deliver supplies for babies to organizations in Hamilton County that serve families in need. Luncheons and field trips provide additional opportunities for fellowship. For information contact Phyllis Hunter at 317-770-2314 or email@example.com.
- Next meeting: Priscilla Circle will have a pitch-in on Monday, May 15 at 6:30PM in the church parlor. The program will be presented by Phyllis Hunter from the United Women of Faith program book. On Wednesday, June 14 and Wednesday, July 12 we will host luncheons at to-be-determined restaurants with no program. Our meeting in August will be on Monday the 21st at 6:30PM in the church parlor with the program by Jean Morris on either Give Kids the World or the Holy Land trip.
REBEKAH CIRCLE’s focus is on Christian fellowship, service and learning. Meetings are on the third Wednesday of each month at 9:30AM usually in the church parlor. Field trips to faith related attractions and service events such as the Church Rummage Sale and the Christmas Tea are highlights of the year. For information contact Carol Brost at 317-896-3246 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next meeting: Rebekah Circle will be meeting on Wednesday, May 17 at 9:30AM in the church parlor with book reviews presented by several members from the United Women in Faith Reading Program. On Thursday, May 25, we will host the English Language Learners graduation luncheon. On Wednesday, June 21, we will host a pitch-in salad luncheon at the Noblesville Airport. We will not have a meeting in July and August's meeting is yet to be determined.
RUTH CIRCLE’s focus is connecting women in fellowship and spiritual growth while being a support group to the Teter Organic Farm’s mission to address food insecurity and educate children about healthy eating. This group meets on the third Sunday of each month at 6pm at Teter Retreat. For information contact Beth Lively at email@example.com.
- Ruth Circle encourages all to support Teter Organic Farm by purchasing plants and flowers May 13-14 at the annual plant sale fundraiser. Please also consider volunteering this spring and summer as there is always lots to do and it's a great way to meet new people.
- Metro Ministries
- NFUMC Student Ministries
- Indiana United Methodist Children’s Home
- Janus Developmental Services
- Third Phase
- The Lucille Raines Home
- Riverview Health Clinic
- NFUMC mission trips
- Prayer shawls
- Midwest Mission Distribution Center
- Noblesville Red Stocking Fund
- I-Win Foundation
- Sunshine Friends
- Come to Me Food Pantry
- Dress a Girl Around the World
- Little Angel Gowns
- Jail ministries
- McKenna Goad Scholarship Fund