Ladies ... bring a friend and enjoy warm fellowship, delectable treats and Christmas Tea provided by the United Methodist Women’s Rebekah Circle on Wednesday, December 1 at 9:30am in Celebration Hall.
Please bring items for newborns for the Layette Project which will be donated to Birthright of Cicero and Touch of Love at Riverview Hospital.
The program will feature Great Joy Revival singing gospel and Christmas songs.
Meet the Circles
The following Circles meet for study, prayer, fellowship, projects and fun. New members of all ages are always welcome!
GRACE CIRCLE combines mission work with a supportive fellowship, and meets the second Monday morning of each month during the school months (August-May) at 9am. Their focus is service including College Care and Indiana United Methodist Children’s Home. They chair the Lenten Breakfast. For information contact Karen Staton at 317-408-3026 or
- Next meeting: Please join us on Tuesday, January 18 at 9:30am in the Church Parlor (Door 1) for an in-person Lenten Breakfast planning meeting. Hope to see you there. We will NOT have a meeting in February.
LYDIA CIRCLE meets on the third Tuesday evening of each month at 6:30pm in the Student Ministry South room and concentrates on mission and ministry. The members have chaired the Chicken Noodle Dinner and helped at the Fishers Food Pantry. For information contact Marilyn Hensley at 317-694-7007 or
- Next meeting: On Tuesday, January 18 we will be watching the movie "Hate You Give" from the comfort of our homes together. Discussion will follow.
PRISCILLA CIRCLE meets on the second Wednesday evening of each month at 6:30pm in the Church Parlor. The Circle hosts the Bags, Baskets and Blessings event each November. They sort, pack and deliver supplies for babies to organizations in Hamilton County that serve families in need. Luncheons and field trips provide additional opportunities for fellowship. For information contact Phyllis Hunter at 317-770-2314 or .
- Next meeting: Our meeting for January will be Tuesday, January 11th at 6:30pm in the Church Parlor (Door 1) as we sort through all the donated items for the Layette Project & then deliver them. In February we will have a speaker from the Pregnancy Choices.
REBEKAH CIRCLE’s focus is on Christian fellowship, service and learning. Meetings are on the third Wednesday of each month at 9:30am usually in the Church Parlor. Field trips to faith related attractions and service events such as the Church Rummage Sale and the Christmas Tea are highlights of the year. For information contact Carol Brost at 317-896-3246 or .
- Next meeting: Wednesday, January 19th at 9:30am will be our next meeting in the Church Parlor (Door 1). This will be a planning meeting for upcoming programs.
RUTH CIRCLE’s focus is connecting women in fellowship and spiritual growth while being a support group to the Teter Organic Farm’s mission to address food insecurity and educate children about healthy eating. This group meets on the third Sunday of each month at 6pm at Teter Retreat. For information contact Amber Good at 317-379-2023 or .
- Next meeting: Continued ministry at Teter Retreat & Farm. Contact Amber for details.
- Metro Ministries
- NFUMC Student Ministries
- Indiana United Methodist Children’s Home
- Janus Developmental Services
- Third Phase
- The Lucille Raines Home
- Riverview Health Clinic
- NFUMC mission trips
- Prayer shawls
- Midwest Mission Distribution Center
- Noblesville Red Stocking Fund
- I-Win Foundation
- Sunshine Friends
- Come to Me Food Pantry
- Dress a Girl Around the World
- Little Angel Gowns
- Jail ministries
- McKenna Goad Scholarship Fund