The United Methodist Women (UMW) organization provides a means for women to meet new friends, become involved in various mission and service projects, and encourage one another in the Christian faith.
The ladies of the United Methodist Women's (UMW) Lydia Circle are hosting a Steppin' Up to Help line dancing fundraiser on Tuesday, September 19 from 6:30-8PM in Celebration Hall (Door 2,7).
All are welcome! No experience necessary. Come join the fun and learn some new steps. Dancing not for you? You can still come and soak up the fun!
A free will offering will be collected which will benefit Agape Therapeutic Riding, offering life-changing experiences that bring people and horses together to impact lives and cultivate unbridled hope. Learn more at ... AgapeRiding.org
Bring cash or checks made out to UMW the night of the event or click the link below to make a donation online.
Contact Marilyn Hensley at email@example.com or call the church office at 317-773-2500.
The annual United Methodist Women's Rummage Sale funds ministries that benefit women, men, children and those with special needs here in Noblesville and around the globe!
Drop off times
We welcome furniture but it must be no larger than what two people can carry. No building materials please.
Sunday, October 8, 1-5pm
Monday, October 9, 8am-4pm
Tuesday, October 10, 8-11am (No items accepted after 11am)
Wednesday, October 11, 3-7pm
Thursday, October 12, 10am-4pm
Friday, October 13, 8am-12pm ... $5 bag day and 1/2 price jewelry & large items
Also noteworthy … the Methodist Mountain Mission in Jackson, Kentucky, sends a truck each year to collect items that aren’t sold!
Call the church office at 317-773-2500.
SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR DONATION
- Small appliances, irons, curling irons, hair dryers, kitchen
- Utensils, power tools, dishes
- Pillows, bedding, blankets, sheets, towels
- Furniture (anything that 1-2 people can carry)
Clothing & shoes
- Men’s, women’s, boy’s, girl’s, infant’s (on hangers if possible)
- Jewelry & jewelry boxes
- Toys, games, puzzles, stuffed animals,
- DVDs, CDs, computers, televisions, speakers
Paper bags, plastic bags & hangers!
Meet the Circles
The following Circles meet for study, prayer, fellowship, projects and fun. New members of all ages are always welcome!
GRACE CIRCLE combines mission work with a supportive fellowship, and meets the second Tuesday of the month (August-May) at 11AM in the church parlor. Their focus is service including College Care and Indiana United Methodist Children’s Home. They chair the Lenten Breakfast. For information contact Karen Staton at 317-408-3026 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next meeting: Grace Circle will meet on Tuesday, September 12 at 11AM in the church parlor. This will be a planning meeting and please bring your pledges.
LYDIA CIRCLE meets on the third Tuesday evening of each month at 6:30PM in the Student Ministry South room and concentrates on mission and ministry. The members have chaired the Chicken Noodle Dinner and helped at the Fishers Food Pantry. For information contact Marilyn Hensley at 317-694-7007 or email@example.com
- Next meeting: Lydia Circle will host the Steppin' Up To Help line dancing on Tuesday, September 19 in Celebration Hall from 6:30-8PM. There is no cost but a free-will offering will benefit Agape Therapeutic Riding.
PRISCILLA CIRCLE meets on the third Monday of the month at 6:30PM in the church parlor. The Circle hosts the Bags, Baskets and Blessings event each November. They sort, pack and deliver supplies for babies to organizations in Hamilton County that serve families in need. Luncheons and field trips provide additional opportunities for fellowship. For information contact Phyllis Hunter at 317-770-2314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next meeting: Priscilla Circle will meet on Monday, September 18 at 6:30PM in the church parlor. Jean Morris will be offering the program.
REBEKAH CIRCLE’s focus is on Christian fellowship, service and learning. Meetings are on the third Wednesday of each month at 9:30AM usually in the church parlor. Field trips to faith related attractions and service events such as the Church Rummage Sale and the Christmas Tea are highlights of the year. For information contact Carol Brost at 317-896-3246 or email@example.com.
- Next meeting: Rebekah Circle will meet Wednesday, September 20 at 9:30AM at the Noblesville Airport for a pitch-in luncheon. This will be a "welcome back" meeting along with planning for the upcoming Rummage Sale plus future meetings.
RUTH CIRCLE’s focus is connecting women in fellowship and spiritual growth while being a support group to the Teter Organic Farm’s mission to address food insecurity and educate children about healthy eating. This group meets on the third Sunday of each month at 6pm at Teter Retreat. For information contact Beth Lively at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ruth Circle continues to work very hard at Teter Organic Farm during the successful growing season.
- Metro Ministries
- NFUMC Student Ministries
- Indiana United Methodist Children’s Home
- Janus Developmental Services
- Third Phase
- The Lucille Raines Home
- Riverview Health Clinic
- NFUMC mission trips
- Prayer shawls
- Midwest Mission Distribution Center
- Noblesville Red Stocking Fund
- I-Win Foundation
- Sunshine Friends
- Come to Me Food Pantry
- Dress a Girl Around the World
- Little Angel Gowns
- Jail ministries
- McKenna Goad Scholarship Fund