In Person Youth Group begins August 5th
This will help us gague your comfort level in coming back to in-person Youth Group.
- We've been closely monitoring Noblesville Schools and are following much of their guidance with student meetings.
- August in Jenell's last month with us, so we want to make sure you all can see her in person before she moves to sunny Florida.
- We'll have a new Family Ministry staff member soon and would love for you to meet them in person.
- This is the most important reason...WE MISS YOU!
- We'll meet in Celebration Hall. Enter Door #6.
- Masks are required.
- We'll practice safe social distancing. Seats will all be 6 feet apart.
- We will meet outdoors when able.
- We'll still play games, but they will all be no-contact as we begin.
- We will not be serving snacks or beverages.
- If you feel sick or have a fever, stay home.
Upcoming events ...
We'll keep you posted with events here. At the moment, we don't have any extra events planned.
Sunday School classes meet for lively discussion on relevant topics each week at 9:30am.
Middle School meets in the Bi-Rooms (on the lower level near the playground).
High School meets in Student Ministry South (across the hall from the Vine).
Weekly Youth Group
The Vine Student Ministries is the 6th-12th grade Youth Ministry of Noblesville First. The Vine exists to provide a place of affinity for Middle and High School students. We strive to create a safe environment for students to learn and grow in their belief system. We are big believers in the power of Christ and hope that He can transform the lives of our students each and every week!
All students in 6th-12th grade meet from 6:30pm-8:30pm. We worship together but separate the youth for small group time during the lesson.