The Family Ministry Team, including new Associate Minister of Family Ministry Ally Hall, has put together some exciting plans for the Family Ministry Worship experience which will launch on November 1 in Celebration Hall and be held every Sunday at 9:45am. Families will be invited to bring lawn chairs or blankets and sit in their separate socially distanced pod. We will also have sanitized chairs available. Ally is very skilled at engaging children and adults and you will love her contagious personality and deep faith. At-home materials and discussion questions will be emailed to families prior to Sunday worship.
The 30-minute experience will include:
- High energy music as people arrive and in the livestream
- A game
- Worship songs led by Joe Coy and the Praise Band
- Pastor Jill and a Bible story/message
- Family breakout discussions on the story
- Wrapping up with another game and take-home activities for the family to live into the message throughout the week
Childcare in the nursery will be offered for ages two and under.
For a complete list of worship times and locations, visit ... NoblesvilleFirst.com/worship