The Family Ministry Team, including new Associate Minister of Family Ministry Ally Hall, presents an engaging and interactive Family Worship experience on Sundays at 9:45am in Celebration Hall. Families can bring lawn chairs or blankets and sit in their separate socially distanced pods. We will also have sanitized chairs available. Ally is very skilled at engaging children and adults and you will love her contagious personality and deep faith. At-home materials and discussion questions are emailed to families prior to Sunday worship.
The 30-minute experience will include:
- High energy music for arrival
- A game
- Worship songs led by Joe Coy and the Praise Band
- Pastor Jill and a Bible story/message
- Family breakout discussions on the story
- Wrapping up with another game and take-home activities for the family to live into the message throughout the week
Childcare in the nursery will be offered for ages two and under.
Family Worship is also available via livestream at NoblesvilleFirst.com/livestream
For a complete list of worship times and locations, visit ... NoblesvilleFirst.com/worship