Stay connected to Noblesville First from your mobile device!
From your smartphone or tablet, you'll have access to:
- Sermons videos and audio
- The Bible
- Sign up for one of the opportunities to serve
- Submit a prayer request
- The Square member directory, event registration and networking
- Church notifications sent to app users
- And links to the church's Facebook page, Twitter page, phone, email, website and address
Downloading (and updating) the app is easy!
- Send a text message to 77977. In the message, type NFUMC APP (not case sensitive). You'll receive a text with the download link.
- OR tap this link from your device for a link to the app download ... https://pushpay.com/get?handle=noblesvillefirst&source=external
- OR download it from the App Store (for Apple devices) or Google Play (for Android devices).
Turning on push notifications
- Open "Settings" on your smartphone
- Tap "Notifications"
- Look for "Nob. First" (that's the abbreviation for our Noblesville First app) in the list of apps and tap it
- Tap the button next to "Allow Notifications" to turn it on