Director of Student Ministry
Noblesville First is seeking an outgoing individual with a heart for students and a commitment to lead and grow our youth programs.
The Director of Student Ministry will...
- have a Bachelor’s degree in related field or proven experience in ministry:
- be an extroverted person willing to meet students where they are spiritually and personally;
- actively engage students both at church and in the community;
- possess a good sense of humor, but also a responsible, mature spirit;
- be able to develop and maintain trust with students;
- have excellent communication skills with youth as well as adults;
- be available to plan and participate in junior and senior high youth group and Sunday school programs;
- be able to collaborate as a team member;
Applicants processing these qualities will receive the highest level of consideration:
- Musical ability/background
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn current trends and technologies
- Adventurous spirit
- Willingness to plan and participate in outdoor activities
Position currently requires a time commitment minimum of 40 hours per week.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set.
Applicant must be prepared to meet the congregation’s child protection guidelines, including submitting to a criminal history check.
Application must include:
- cover letter indicating interest;
- resume of relevant experience, including a description of the nature and sizes of youth ministries with the applicant has participated or provided leadership;
- names, addresses, phone numbers and E-mails of a minimum of three individuals, including at least one clergy person with firsthand knowledge of how the applicant interrelates with youth;
- if the applicant wishes to have his or her musical skill taken under consideration, a DVD or link should be provided which showcases the applicant’s proficiency;
- applications may be submitted by mail to:
Noblesville First United Methodist Church
2051 Monument Street
Noblesville, IN 46060